Friday, February 25, 2011

end of the week

Well, I made it to the gym today and tried to have a strong finish to the week, since the middle of it I kinda slacked off. I got up early and had a light breakfast before I went to the Y, then I went to my water workout, then up to the treadmill for my Cto5K workout. I almost didn't make it thru the Cto5K workout. My calves weren't cramping today, and that was great, but my head was really hurting.

I took my bp while I was at the Y and it was pretty high, which is probably why my head was hurting during my workout on the treadmill. I called my dr's office and left a message after I got home, so hopefully she will call me back this afternoon and we can get it stabilized. I'm so paranoid about my bp now with all that has gone on with my kidneys.

I'm not sure how much time I will get in at the gym this weekend, but I'll try and get in some. Then next week I'll be at my mom's for the better part of the week and will have to be creative with my workout. But I am determined to get it in!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration, my friend! I've read several of your posts and I'm amazed by your determination. Through thick and thin, pain and health concerns - you just won't give up. I'm going to follow your lead. I'm overweight too and need to lose about 60lbs. before my daughter's wedding in May. I don't belong to a gym but I like to walk. That along with bending and stretching and healthy eating, I'm determined to lose the excess weight and walk down the aisle with my daughter looking younger and slimmer. Best of luck to you on your journey.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete