Monday, August 8, 2011

I am tired....

Early mornings all weekend, so I ended up sleeping in a little later today. Then I went to my water exercise class, then did 10 lengths of the lap pool, then went upstairs and did my weight workout. Then went and ran a few errands before I came home and relaxed for a little while. Got to talk to Mom and Daddy for a little while, then to Elizabeth. That was nice!

After the phone calls, I got busy working on my workbench and work space. It's still not exactly how I want it, and there are still a few things I'm going thru boxes looking for, but it's finally coming along! I'm getting very excited. Terry and I picked up a little tv at Goodwill and he ran a cable line for me, then programmed a remote for me, so I can watch tv while I work. He's so sweet to me!

Now, we've eaten dinner and it's time to relax. My arthritis is acting up a little because of the pop-up storms that we've had. This morning when I got up, it was in the low 70's! And it only got up to the upper 90's. That was nice. Now it's time to go play with some clay. Then it's early to bed so I can get up and make it to the gym on time. But, maybe I'll have a little snack of milk and cookies first! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment