Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I survived!

I went to the Zumba class and I made it thru the entire class! I couldn't do everything they did, but I did as much as I could. I forgot my water bottle, so that is a mistake I won't make again! Fortunately, there was a water fountain just outside the studio door.

And the class was huge! I didn't count to see how many people were there, but I bet there were 50 people easy! And I wasn't the only new person there tonight. There were about 5 others, so that made me feel better because they didn't know how to do everything either. And there was this one guy in the class that I was next to and he didn't do everything. He just did what he was able to do and he kept encouraging me and that really helped. One mistake I made, tho, was getting toward the back of the room so no one could see me, but the problem was I couldn't always see the instructor and what she was doing. So the next time I go, I'm going to move closer to the front and not let myself worry about what anyone thinks about me.

So, today was a good day for me, workout wise. I just hope that I'm not too sore in the morning. But even if I am, I'm going to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment