Monday, May 2, 2011

I feel good....for now!

Met with the trainer today and we went over the workout routine for the weight machines that she had worked out for me with the mobilefit program. I did one set of reps with her so that she could explain the use of each machine and make sure that I was using proper technique. Then, after we went over a few other things, I went back and finished up the second set of reps. Tomorrow I just do my water workout as my cardio, then Wed. and Friday I repeat the routine we went over today. I can also go to mobilefit.com and print off an alternate routine, but I think I will just stick with this one for now. It's a total body workout, so I only need to repeat it 3 times a week. I'm feeling pretty good right now, but I know that tomorrow morning I'm going to be sore. The main thing will be to get thru these first couple of weeks of being sore and adjusting to a new routine.

I know that I'm going to be sore, but it's going to be worth it! Eventually I want to focus on losing weight, but right now my main focus is to start getting stonger. Especially my core muscles. But if I want to be able to do the workouts to lose weight, I have to be able to have the strength. I just need to keep reminding myself of the ultimate benefits....lower weight, lower blood pressure, possibly less meds, better health, and feeling better about myself.!

No comments:

Post a Comment