Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF

I haven't been to the YMCA this week, so far, because I've had Syble and Banyan here. We did go to the zoo on Sat. and walked around for several hours, and then I've been playing with the kids all week. I know it's not as good a workout as  I get at the gym, but at least I haven't just been sitting around. I'm going to take the kids swimming this afternoon, altho I won't be able to swim my laps since I'll be watching them. But it will feel good to get in the pool!

Next week I will be at my mom's for the first part of the week and at Bailey's for the rest of the week. I'm going to take my hand weights with me and try and make sure I get a workout in every day! And just as importantly, I have to make sure I eat well. I've been trying to eat smaller portions this week and make sure I eat some fruits or veggies each day. I made the mistake of letting myself have a dr pepper the other day when we went out to eat, and now I've had several over the past few days. I am going to have to really watch myself to make sure I don't get back into my old habits of having several a day!

Now I'm going to go get some things done before time to go to the Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment