Sunday, April 1, 2012

Time to get back at it!

Didn't get to the gym these past 2 weeks with the kids here and traveling, so I'm ready to get back at it tomorrow! I was up to 1/4 mile a day in the lap pool, and I am wanting to up that to 1/2 mile by the end of April! Hopefully I haven't lost too much of the progress I was making. Tomorrow I'm planning to do the cardio workout I have been doing, and add back in the weight workout I used to do. I have got to get really serious this month so I will be ready for our anniversary trip in May!

So, with that in mind, I'm heading to bed so I can be up early to head to the gym in the morning! I'm sure I will be a little sore again this week because of the break I took, but hopefully I will get back in the groove fairly quickly! And the only traveling plans I have for this month are a weekend over to NWA to celebrate the girls' birthdays. So that should help me stay on track.

I also want to really go over the nutrition guide on the Mobilefit website. I know I need some serious help figuring out what to eat and what portion sizes. So I will be spending some time on there tomorrow before I make out my grocery list for the week.

So, now it's off to bed so I am ready for my workout tomorrow! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment