Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another great workout!

I made it to the YMCA in time for the Express Fitness class this morning, but just barely. That class almost kicked my butt today! But I made it thru it, then headed downstairs to the pool. I did a new class this morning called Deep Water Circuit. It was a pretty good workout in the deep end of the lap pool. By the time I finished it, I was almost ready to call it a day, but I stuck it out. After that class, I did my laps. Yesterday I only managed to do 6 laps, but today I did my full 9. After that, I went to my arthritis water class, and then headed home.

I stopped at the Neighborhood Market and picked up some extra lean ground round and came home and made myself a taco salad. I was tempted to stop at Taco Bell (it's just 2 doors down from the Y) and have lunch, but I resisted. I'm glad I did and lunch was delicious! I'm almost ready for my afternoon snack. I have fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and bananas for that! I haven't decided what to fix for dinner yet. I've been going over some menus on MobileFit. I'll keep looking at them and figure out what to fix for the rest of the week. Terry and I are both trying to eat better, so this is good for both of us.

I've been looking at the pool schedule and am thinking about doing an all water workout and see how that goes. The only thing is, I would need to be at the Y by 8am. I've been really rushing to get there by 9:30 this week. I would like to try it, tho. I'm going to really try to go to bed early tonight and get up early tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

But for now, it's time for my snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment