Monday, April 2, 2012

great morning!

Woke up a little late this morning, but still made it to the gym in time to go to the Express Fitness class this morning. After that 30 minute class, I headed downstairs and changed into my swimsuit. Next I went to Aqua Zumba for an hour. Next, I swam 1/4 mile in the lap pool, then finished up with 45 minutes in my water arthritis class. Busy morning, but I'm very happy I went!

After I finished my workout, I went upstairs and logged in my workout. I have received enough points now on MobileFit that I have earned a certificate for a one hour session with a trainer! Tomorrow when I go to the Y, I'll take it with me and set up my hour. Then I can check with the trainer to make sure I'm on the right path in my goal to both lose weight and get in shape.

Now, I'm getting ready to log onto MyMobileFit from home so that I can go over the nutrition section so I can make up menus with healthy foods. And I am going to make sure I have plenty of healthy snacks on hand. I love fresh fruit and am so glad summer is coming so the Farmer's Market will be open and I can get all I can eat!

So, time to go make up some nutritious menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment