Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am soooo sore!

Swimming is such a deceiving exercise! I glide thru the water and feel like I'm not making much of an effort at all, and if I'm sweating, I can't tell because I'm surrounded by water! But after a few laps, it gets harder and harder to kick my legs, and lift my arms. But I still did 1/4 mile again today!

I also did my water class and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Tomorrow I'm sticking to the track. I just don't like the treadmill. It just doesn't feel right. But boy was I sweating! But I was also sweating on the track yesterday, so I'm sticking to it!

I am so sore, but I'm determined to stick with it! I also stopped at the store and picked up some lean ham and I have all the salad fixings. I had a ham sandwich for lunch, and am going to grill some chicken on the George Foreman grill and have a grilled chicken salad for dinner tonight. I'm also going to dig out my notebook that has my healthy menus so that I can eat the proper amount of calories, along with the proper foods.

I'm so determined to be in the best shape I can be by the time we head to Texas. And I know that once I'm seeing a difference, it will give me more incentive to keep going. But today, I am sooo sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment