Thursday, February 23, 2012

Motivation

Sometimes it's hard to find a motivation to keep getting up and going to the gym. I have printed off some posters to put up on my wall, I have marked goals on my calendar, I have brought out clothes in the size I want to be and put it where I can see it often. But when that alarm goes off in the morning, I just want to keep hitting the snooze button as long as I can. I know that I will feel better after I actually get up and go work out, but it's actually getting up and walking out that door that is the hardest thing to do. And why is that? When I know it's good for me, and I know I will feel better! I don't know. But I need to find that motivation and get up and get going because in 10 weeks Terry and I will be heading home to South Texas to celebrate our 30 year anniversary. And I want to be able to enjoy myself on the beach and fishing on the pier and jetty. I want to be able to wear a swimsuit and not worry about looking fat. I want to feel good about myself. So, somehow, somewhere, I have GOT to find the motivation to walk out that door every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment