Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another New Year....

2014. Another New Year and another chance to begin again. This past year has been a difficult one for me. Terry's job had some changes that has entailed a lot of traveling. I developed de Quervain's tendonitis in my left thumb and spent months getting that cleared up. In the beginning of the year, I was doing pretty well with my weight loss, but then when Terry was gone and I couldn't use my left hand, my depression increased, as did my traveling, and along with that, my weight. I currently weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life, even when I was pregnant!

So, it's time to get back on track! And this time, Terry and I are doing this together. We have reread our BodyForLife book and have shopped, and cleaned out tempting foods. I have not had any Dr. Pepper today and have managed to drink almost all the water I need to drink for the day. I had fruits and veggies today, and healthy snacks. Tomorrow, I head back to the Y. I am so ready to feel better! And I know that eating healthy and getting my exercise is the way to do it.

So, here I go again! Wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment