Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lazy weekend

So, this past week was not a good one workout wise. I started feeling bad on Tuesday and ended up going to the dr on Friday. And I have another upper respitory infection. I even missed church this morning. But the antibiotics are finally kicking in and after a late afternoon nap, I'm feeling better and not coughing as much! So I'm planning on going to the YMCA tomorrow. My gym bag is already packed and ready.

My next goal weight is coming up on the 10th, and right now I'm not sure I will make it, but I'm going to be doing everything I can to get as close as possible. I also have to consider that I may have to adjust my goals because of being sick and not working out during that time. But I want to come as close as possible first.

I also need to sit down and work on my menus for the next week. I saw a recipe for a "green monster smoothie" on Pinterest tonight that I'm thinking about trying, at least once. It's made from banana, peanut butter, yogurt, milk, and baby spinach. Interesting, huh? I figure it's worth at least one try.

I'm excited that Christmas is coming up because Elizabeth and Jon will be coming and possibly Adrian, Derek, and Danny! I can hardly wait to see them all! I know I will want pictures, so I'm trying to keep that in mind so that I will stay motivated to keep working out. And then after Christmas, we have the new babies coming!! And I definitely want to be in better shape for that! I always go and stay to help out and with a newborn there's lots of interrupted sleep. So I need to be at my best for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment